Dumlupınar University has signed MoU with Yamaguchi University in JAPAN, which will make scientific, cultural and technological contributions to both institutions.
Dumlupınar University has signed MoU with Yamaguchi University in Japan, which will make scientific, cultural and technological contributions to both institutions. Prof. Dr. Hasan GÖÇMEZ, head of the School of Science, has initiated this cooperation, and his academic studies with this university since 2006 have been highly effective for it.
MoU between the universities will provide such priorities mentioned below:
- Exchange of academic and administrative staff, including course instruction according to their research area between Dumlupınar University and Yamaguchi University
- Exchange between students o BA, MA and PhD students.
- Exchange of academic materials, publications and other scientific information
- Joint courses, semianrs and cultural studies
- Preparation of scientific researches and usage of available laboratories
For further information, please get in contact with School of Science.